Applications & Forms
Employee Dishonesty Liability Insurance
Fraud and Embezzlement in the workplace is on the rise
The Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE) estimates business losses at $400 billion per year or about 6% of total annual revenue.
The increasing trend in workplace fraud and the relatively low cost of these policies, makes Employee Dishonesty Insurance a coverage that we recommend highly to each of our clients.
Small companies can be especially effected by theft and embezzlement because they can't afford extensive safeguards and aren't large enough to absorb losses.
Consider too, your Office Package policy (BOP) and other Employee Dishonesty Policies may not provide coverage if the theft is of your client funds, or if the theft is by a third party (non employee).
Employee Dishonesty policy provides:
- Coverage for a loss involving money, securities and other property committed by the fraudulent act of any employee.
- Coverage for client's property built into the form. Be aware that, your Office Package policy (BOP) and other Employee Dishonesty Policies may not provide coverage if the theft is of your client funds, or if the theft is by a third party (non employee).
- Coverage for your employees while working "off-premises" at a client's office.
- Automatic Credit Card Forgery coverage included (when the Forgery or Alteration Insuring Agreement is purchased)
- Option to include "Crime Coverage", or theft of your funds by non-employees.
- Automatic ERISA bond coverage included on most policies. Eliminates your need to maintain a stand-alone ERISA bond.
- Specific Employee Dishonesty policies for Investment Professionals which include coverage for the acceptance of fraudulent funds.
Information is for illustrative purposes only. Only the actual policy form and endorsements can confirm actual coverage.