Applications & Forms
866-262-7542 x 1320
Architects / Engineers Errors & Omissions Insurance
If you are an Architect, Engineer, Surveyor, Landscape Architect, or other Design Professional, North American Professional Liability Insurance Agency can provide you with a specific program to not only protect, but enhance the quality of your firm.
NAPLIA offers Architects & Engineers Professional Liability Policy from top rated carriers.
As an independent agency we represent your best interests and will work to secure the best coverage for your firm at the best premiums. Each of our insurance programs is backed by one of the leading providers of Design Professional Liability Insurance in the nation.
Our policies include many of these highlights:
- Professional liability protection for losses arising from negligence, errors and omissions in the performance of professional services.
- Claims made and reported policy with circumstance reporting provision
- 60-day Automatic Extended Reporting Period and Three-Year Optional Extended Reporting Period
- Limits up to $15 million, and higher
- Underwritten by "A" and "A+" rated carriers
Targeted design professionals include:
- Land Surveyors
- Landscape Architects
- Construction Managers
- Interior Designers
- Land Planners
- Space Planners
- Technical Consultants
- Various Engineering Disciplines
NAPLIA is an independent, national insurance agency that provides errors and omissions and insurance and consulting services to Professionals. Established in 1998, NAPLIA has become a leading provider of professional liability insurance through customer education. NAPLIA has been named to the Inc 5000, fastest growing private companies, annually since 2008. NAPLIA is a proud member of the Professional Liability Underwriting Society (PLUS), the Better Business Bureau, and holds the highest rating from Dun & Bradstreet for companies of their size.